|B-Con is looking for a few good value-added resellers (VARs). Do you have what it takes? Consider the following questions:
- Are you an entrepreneurial business person selling in the aerospace, military, biotechnology, display technology, or automotive sectors?
- Are you looking for more products and services to sell to your extensive client base?
- Do you have in-house expertise in optical technologies?
If you answered yes to these questions, then your business may be a candidate to become a B-Con Engineering value-added reseller.
B-Con is a recognized Canadian Space Agency partner, certified under the Canadian government's Controlled Goods Program, and is ITAR-compliant. We produce a wide range of standardized optical products, including:
- Support products for CO2 lasers
- Reflective focus products for spectroscopy
- Windows for IR, visible spectrum, and UV
There is a ready-made market for these products, and you can also make commissions selling B-Con consulting for custom optics solutions.
Benefits of Becoming a B-Con VAR
B-Con's solid reputation as a provider of advanced optics solutions in the aerospace, military, biotechnology, display technology, and automotive sectors will follow you into your sales meetings. Benefits to you include:
- Increased competitive advantage from B-Con's backing
- More product offerings - sell more products to your existing customer base
- Better relationships with your customers as you provide a broader range of products and services
Apply to Become a B-Con VAR
Fill out the form below, and we'll call to discuss your potential as a B-Con VAR.